At Sheldwich Primary School we believe in maintaining consistently high standards
of work and behaviour in a happy and caring environment.
· We aim to maintain a clear and continuing focus of teaching and learning with rewards and incentives to encourage children to succeed.
· The school actively promotes the development of pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness, fostering attitudes of tolerance and respect which ensures every member of the school community feels important and valued.
· We endeavour to provide extra curricular activities which, where possible, will include the wider community and will encourage parental involvement and support.
· We advocate equal opportunities at all levels.
· We believe in strong positive leadership by the head and senior staff thus ensuring a supportive structure and effective teamwork throughout the school.